1. Standard delivery is charged at between £3 and £6 for local deliveries.
2. Deliveries will be made during working hours. We can not guarantee AM or PM delivery times but if you add this preference to the comments box we will try to accommodate your request.
3. Acceptance of your order you will be advised by e-mail confirmation. For same day delivery within our delivery area your order must be placed by 11.00am GMT.
4. Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode (if possible) of the intended recipient and your daytime contact telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems are encountered.
5. Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavor to ensure that delivery will be on the intended delivery date you acknowledge that in very occasional circumstances delivery on the requested terms will not be possible. In such circumstances you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall reimburse your payment in full in accordance with standard Terms & Conditions.
6. Our flowers are guaranteed to last 5-7 days, flowers such as lilies, chrysanthemums and carnations will last longer.
We accept all major credit & debit cards as listed below.
Shopping online with Distinctive Designs & Covent Garden is safe and secure. We use a secure server to ensure that data sent between the site and database is secure.
If you do not wish to receive such information then please email us to this effect.
If for any reason the order received by Distinctive Designs & Covent Garden is ambiguous (e.g. incomplete address) we will endeavour to contact you to clarify the order and deliver it on the required date. We reserve to right to cancel your order with warning. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Distinctive Designs & Covent Garden has a constantly changing stock with large Dutch deliveries. The photographs on our website show examples of our bouquets but each bouquet is unique due to seasonality.
Distinctive Designs & Covent Garden only buy the top grade flowers and plants, which will be supplied, to you in perfect condition. After this it is up to our customers to care properly for their beautiful gift. If you are unsure of how to look after it or if there appears to be a problem, please ring immediately. Our qualified staff will be able to give professional advice to help you enjoy your flowers for longer.
During peak periods including mother's day, international mother's day, Valentines day and Christmas, prices on this website are subject to change without any prior notice.
What do we do with the information we collect?
When you register with Distinctive Designs & Covent Garden, we will collect information from you, including your name and e-mail address. We also monitor customer traffic patterns. We use this information to enable us to improve the services we provide, for statistical purposes and for billing.
We are required by the Data Protection Act 1984 and 1998 to follow strict procedures to protect customer information. Any disclosure of personal details will only be made in accordance with current legislation and its interpretation by case law from time to time.
We may use this information to tell you about changes to Distinctive Designs & Covent Garden and let you know about our promotions. If you do not wish to receive this information you may email us at email@example.com
'Cookies' are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer's hard drive by your browser. These allow us to store your details and provide features to make your use of the service easier. Most browsers allow the cookie function to be turned off. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser.